To say the least we really can't complain that much when were working in Sydney, Australia at small, pumpin, local cafe's. Since we've been in Sydney our schedules have taken a major change from what we were used to. No longer do we wake up whenever and do whatever we want all day long. Sarah and I both work 7 days a week. Sarah is still working at Pancakes on The Rocks in Downtown Sydney...whippin out some hardy night shifts. I was working at pancakes until last Sunday when I quit after working four 10pm-6am shifts in a row and working all day at Speedo's Cafe...I was entirely drained and completely over pancakes unfortunatly. Sarah and I have recently landed new jobs at a small local cafe called Cafe Bondi. Its a layed back atmosphere with nice customers and staff members from around the world. Little does Cafe Bondi know we will only be working there another short 3 weeks. Haha...were in travel mode here...we make money and we leave to our next destiantion without any remorse that we left abruptly. Speedo's Cafe overlooks Bondi Beach, working there could quite possibly be one of my most favorite jobs I've ever had. Not everyday do you get to take orders and look over the Pacific ocean off the coast of Australia. Not to mention they pay me cash in hand!!! Livin it and loving it here! We've only got a month left in Sydney. We'll be flying out on Feburary 20th to Auckland New Zealand. For the remainder of our time spent here in Sydney we will both occupy our time with working, surfing, swimming, going out and living it up anyway possible.
