Livin it and lovin it, thats basically what we do. Yesterday I met up with our dear friend Lori Bell for a boat ride along the Sydney Harbor. It was a experience that I'll never forget. Just being down along the water right under the Sydney Harbor bridge and Opera house, truly an experience. It really made me realize where I was and what I was doing. Sometimes when your traveling the world you forget where you are. Every so often I try to center myself and come to the relization that "Shit mate!" I'm really in Australia right now. Its enlightening to realize that your making your dreams come true! One more week and were outta here! Off to New Zealand to travel both the North and South Islands. Should be wicked. We will be meeting up with our friends that we met 4 months ago in Auckland. Also we'll reunite with Alana. More adventures to come our way...Hip Hip Hoooray!!!
Miss and love you all sooo freaking much!
Cody
